In 1951, Gordon and Flora McWaters opened the doors of Wodonga Jewellers, the town's first jewellers. In their first week of business they took in more than thirty clock repairs.
Through the 50s, 60s, 70s (gosh! so many years) 80s, 90s until today, this family-owned and operated business has been serving the people of Wodonga, Albury and surrounding areas with watch, clock and jewellery sales, service and repairs.
The day-to-day running of Wodonga Jewellers is now in the hands of Gordon and Flora's son David and daughter-in-law Teresa, who have themselves been involved with all aspects of the jewellery trade for more than 30 years.
One thing has been paramount from day one to the present, and that is Customer Service. It might be a little old-fashioned, but it's how they like to do business.
The closest parking to Wodonga Jewellers is through Westpac Lane.